Our academic summer camp offers programmes from Early Years 2 to Year 6 and and focuses on strengthening English language skills and mathematics. However, the programme also includes lessons in art, music and cooking. Please note that class sizes are limited.
For secondary students, we offer a combined course for Years 7 & 8: English for Academic Purposes. The main aim of this programme is to enhance English language proficiency for secondary school classes, while also improving the overall fluency and confidence of participants.
13 March – 1 April 2019: Registration for NIST students only
5 April 2019: Deadline for NIST parents to register and pay without going on the waiting list with non-NIST students
5 April 2019: Begin accepting non-NIST applications
10 May 2019: Soft deadline for all tuition payments
3 June 2019: Hard deadline for all tuition payments
Students in the academic camp will have the opportunity to attend two exciting field trips. Please stay tuned for more details!
The 2019 NIST Summer school programme will run from 17 June to 12 July.
- NIST parents: please register students through the online registration form in Veracross. Registration opens on 13 March 2019 at 8:00 AM.
- Non-NIST parents: please register students starting on 5 April 2019 through the link below. In order to cater to your child’s needs, please inform the coordinator of any important health issues or learning needs in writing before registration. (Please note that if your child has attended summer school previously, you can log in with your username and password from last year.)
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Class sizes are limited for each level. For four weeks, the full price is THB 40,000. Students must be signed up for four weeks to qualify for this. The fees includes lunch, snacks, a T-shirt, learning materials, trips, certificates and medals (for the sports camp).
- For sports and academic courses, students can attend the full four weeks, or the first or last two weeks. You can also combine the sports and academic camps if you are registering for the full four weeks (two weeks of the sports camp and two weeks of the academic camp).
Please be informed that the process for applying to the NIST Summer Program is as follows.
- From April 5th onwards the link from the NIST Summer Website will be active.
- Those applying will be put on a wait list and prospective student’s application will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
- Those applying who are not currently students at NIST will have the information they provided reviewed, and only those who fit the requirements of the program will be accepted.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks for this process to take place and to be notified of your status.