Our academic summer camp offers programmes from Early Years 2 to Year 6 and and focuses on strengthening English language skills and Mathematics. However, the programme also includes lessons in art,music and cooking. Please note that class sizes are limited.
For secondary students, we offer a combined course for Years 7 & 8: English for Academic Purposes. The main aim of this programme is to enhance English language proficiency for secondary school classes, while also improving the overall fluency and confidence of participants.
Summer programme content is differentiated based on your child(ren)’s level. Please select the age group of your child for additional information.
Students in the academic camp will have the opportunity to attend two exciting field trips. Please stay tuned for more details!
Summer School will start on 19 June and end on 14 July 2017.
- NIST parents: please register students through the online registration form in Veracross. Registration opens on 4 April 2017 at 8:00 AM.
- Non-NIST parents: please register students on 19 April 2017 through the link below. In order to cater to your child’s needs, please inform the coordinator of any important health issues or learning needs in writing before registration.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Class sizes are limited for each level. For four weeks, the full price is THB 36,000. The early bird price is THB 30,000. The fee includes lunch, snacks, a T-shirt, learning materials, trips, certificates and medals (for the sports camp).
- To qualify for the early bird price, students must be registered by 19 May 2017 (3:30 PM), and the fee must be paid in full by 26 May 2017 (3:30 PM). Students must be signed up for four weeks to qualify for this.
- For academic courses, students can attend the full four weeks, or the first or last two weeks.
- For the sports camp, students can sign up for one, two, three or four weeks. You can combine sports and academics courses.
The early bird discount is THB 30,000. In order to qualify for this price, you will need to register by 19 May 2017 (3:30 PM) and be paid in full by 26 May 2017 (3:30 PM). The discount only applies to students who register for the full four weeks. Unfortunately, we cannot extend this time period, so please take advantage of this offer early on!
If you are a non-NIST family and have never enrolled in a NIST summer session, you will first need to register in our Veracross system. After you have completed the registration process, you may return to this page and enroll in a summer course.
If you are a NIST family or your child has previously attended a NIST summer school session, your details should already be in our Veracross system. You will simply need to sign in and select the course you wish to enroll in. If you have forgotten your password, select the “Forgot your password?” link to retrieve it.